Quinoa is a rich source of vitamins and minerals which is predominantly used in salads.It is gluten free and easy to digest.It makes a fantastic ingredient when added to your breakfast.Quinoa can be used to make some light snack or meal.
Preparation time: 1 HR
Cooking time: 20 mins
Red/white raw rice -1 Cup.
Quinoa – 1 cup.
Urad Dal – 1 Cup
Fenugreek seeds -1 tbsp.
Salt- to taste
- Wash and soak Urad dal, fenugreek seeds,Rice and Quinoa for one hour. Mix the Urad dal and fenugreek and leave them to soak.
- Grind Urad dal and fenugreek adding water little at a time till it becomes smooth and fluffy. Keep it aside.
- Grind the Quinoa and rice seperately until its smooth.
- Mix all the batter together well.The consistency of the batter should be like the normal idly/dosa batter.Leave it to ferment overnight.
- Heat the tawa and pour a laddle full of batter onto the tawa to make the dosa.
- Serve the dosa with a chutney of your choice.